People love to bring all kinds of instruments to Beatles Night.
We've had kazoos, bass ukuleles, even a saw... to name a few.
Bring your ax!
"Something Hawaiian" done on ukulele and accordion:
A rare song "Bad To Me" sung, and then played on the saw:
"Maggie vs. Maggie" mashup done on ukulele:
Here are our posts about exotic instruments:
- Come Together on bass clarinet!!
- I Saw Her Standing There, slow & funky and with bass clarinet!!
- Video: Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da on bass clarinet!!
- 10-05-17 Night of the Bass Clarinet at Circus Pub! Plus much more.
- Video: Something on Uke and Accordion – Exotic musical instruments 09-05-17
- 09-05-17 Exotic instruments galore, a new medley, our first three-peat, plus a visit from Polythene Pam – great night at the Rite Spot SF
- Video: Sandy and her uke singing I’ve Just Seen A Face (Rite Spot, SF 08-01-17)
- 08-01-17: I’ve just seen a uke, the littlest Beatle, a new mashup and more at Rite Spot SF! What a night!
- 07-06-17: Our first night at Kensington Circus Pub – What a great night!
- 02-19-17: Record breaking night at the Fireside! The night of the Uke, and SIX Beatles Night firsts!
- 02-07-17: Magnificent night at the Rite Spot, Ricky joins us on guitar, we get a Uke version of Something, and Mona & Shara rock the house!
- 12-18-16: Stellar night at the Fireside – Many firsts, many new singers, a birthday and a new Mashup!
- Video: Bass Ukulele (exotic instrument) from Jeff on Nowhere Man (11-20-16)
- Yellow Jay Way (Mashup by P.C. with bass ukulele) 11-20-16
- 11-20-16: Wonderful night at the Fireside – 2 new mashups, a parody, and the return of the Bass Uke! (Featured on Yellow Jay Way)
- 10-08-16: Beatles Night returns to the Reclaimed Room – and a “hello” from our youngest singer ever!
- 08-02-16: Beatles Night at Rite Spot SF – I’ll see your First time tune, and raise you 2 mashups!
- 07-17-16: Beatles Night at the Fireside Lounge Alameda – a first: Bad To Me (with a saw solo!)
- 05-27-16: Our first Sangeet – A little Something Hawaiian style!
- 05-27-16: Shortly after we first started doing this in 2010 at Café Royale, a couple of sisters came up to sing…